Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, formerly known as Ichilov Medical Center, was re-named in honor of the Mexican philanthropist Elias Sourasky, whose investments were used for building the hospital. The hospital is over 52 acres (207 000 sq.m.) in size and consists of 5 large divisions, which are the Ichilov General Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital, the Sammy Ofer Heart Building, the Dana-Dwek Children's Hospital, and the Lis Maternity Hospital. There are more than 1300 beds in the hospital and 60 different departments. The hospital provides a wide variety of medical services, ranging from blood tests to complicated neurology surgeries. Every year, the clinic welcomes more than 1,5 million patients from Israel and other countries, with more than 30,000 surgeries performed each year.