PCR testing is more expensive and complex than antibody testing because it requires specialized laboratory equipment and infrastructure, is time and labor-intensive, has high sensitivity and specificity, and is primarily used for diagnosing active infections. In contrast, antibody testing is simpler and cheaper, used to determine past infections, and has lower sensitivity and specificity.
The peak for Covid-19 PCR test was not in February or March 2020, when the new cases of infection and death increases every day instead the peak of the business was in April and May, because during this time, people were encouraged to come back to work. When people are encouraged back to work and school, all of them should go through such a test so the healthy ones can go back to work and school without the possibility of getting infected during work or study and the infected ones should have quarantine and treatment without spreading the virus.
The future of PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) testing looks promising, with ongoing research and development aimed at improving the speed, accuracy, and accessibility of the test. Here are some potential developments in the future of PCR testing:
· Point-of-care testing: One of the most significant developments in PCR testing is the move towards point-of-care testing, which means testing can be done outside of the laboratory and at the patient’s bedside. This could dramatically reduce the time it takes to get results and make the test more accessible in resource-limited settings.
· Multiplexing: PCR technology is being developed to allow for the detection of multiple pathogens in a single test. This will improve the efficiency of testing and allow for the rapid detection of multiple infectious diseases.
· Improved sensitivity: Efforts are underway to improve the sensitivity of PCR tests, enabling the detection of very low levels of viral RNA. This will be important for early detection and surveillance of infectious diseases.
· Integration with other technologies: PCR testing is being integrated with other technologies, such as microfluidics and lab-on-a-chip systems, to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Overall, the future of PCR testing looks promising, with ongoing research and development focused on improving speed, accuracy, and accessibility.
SANSURE is a company that produces nucleic acid testing (NAT) kits for COVID-19 diagnosis. Here is a general overview of how the SANSURE NAT kit can be used for COVID-19 control:
· Collect a sample: A healthcare worker collects a sample from the patient, typically by taking a swab from the back of the throat or from the nasal passage.
· Extract RNA: The SANSURE NAT kit is used to extract RNA (the genetic material) from the patient’s sample. This RNA contains the viral genome if the patient is infected with COVID-19.
· Amplify the RNA: The RNA is then amplified using the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) method. This amplification process makes it possible to detect even very small amounts of viral RNA in the sample.
· Detect the virus: The amplified RNA is then tested for the presence of COVID-19 viral RNA. If the virus is present, the test will give a positive result. If the virus is not present, the test will give a negative result.
· Interpret results: The results of the SANSURE NAT kit are typically interpreted by healthcare professionals in a laboratory setting. The test provides a reliable and accurate diagnosis of COVID-19, which is crucial for controlling the spread of the disease.
Overall, the SANSURE NAT kit can be used to quickly and accurately diagnose COVID-19, which is important for controlling the spread of the disease.
|To collect sample from throat
Sample Storage Reagent
|The product is intended for preservation and transportation of cells from human body. For in vitro analysis and testing use only, not for therapeutic use.
Sample Release Reagent
|This product is intended for the pretreatment of the samples to be tested, the substances to be tested in the specimens can be release from the state of combining with other substances to facilitate the used of in vitro diagnostic reagents or instruments to test substances to be tested.
Multi-type Sample DNA/RNA Extraction-Purification Kit (Magnetic beads method)
|This product is based on magnetic beads method and designed for nucleic acid extraction, collection and purification. The extracted and purified nucleic acid can be used for clinical in vitro diagnostic tests
Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Nucleic Acid Diagnostic Kit (PCR-Fluorescence Probing)
|This product is used for qualitative detection of the ORF1ab and H genes of novel coronavirus (2019-nCov) in nasopharyngeal swab, oropharyngeal swab, alveolar lavage fluid, sputum, serum, whole blood and feces from suspected pneumonia case with novel coronavirus infection, patients with suspected clusters of novel coronavirus infection and other patients requiring diagnosis or differential diagnosis of novel coronavirus infection. For in vitro diagnostic only. For professional use only.
|Portable Molecule Workstation
|This product is used in conjunction with the related reagents manufactured by Sansure Biotech Inc. Based on polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology, this workstation can be used for clinical extraction, amplification and analysis of the nucleic acid (DNA/RNA) existed in the samples from human body.
|Fully Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction System
|This product is used to extract nucleic acid from specimens such as serum, plasma, throat swab, anal swab, faeces,, reproductive secretions, exfoliated cells, urine, sputum, etc. The extracted nucleic acid can be used in clinical gene amplification and detection laboratory, Center for Disease Control, laboratories of research institutes, medical schools, etc.
|MA-6000 or SLAN 96P Real-time Quantitative Thermal Cycler
|This product is intended to be used in conjunction with the related nucleic acid test kits. Based on polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology, it can be used for qualitative and quantitative detection, and melting curve analysis of the viral nucleic acid and human gene.
Sansure is the top brand in China for molecular diagnostics. From the beginning of corona virus breakout in China, Sansure has registered at China National Medical Products Administration, and have been widely used and testified in China. So far, more than 30 million tests from Sansure have been used in China world wide. From the latest EQA (External Quality Assessment) conducted by National Center for Clinical Laboratories for Covid-19 diagnostics, 258 clinical laboratories out of 823 in total have submitted the test report, which indicates the market share of Sansure in China.
If you have any questions about covid-19 test kits, RT PCR and other lab equipment and medical device
Contact for Second Opinion or Free CounsellingCall +1 (302) 451 9218
Mozocare is a medical access platform for hospitals and clinics to assist patients access best medical care at affordable prices. It offers medical information, medical treatment, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, laboratory consumables and other allied services.