Simple, Easy and Precise Operation of the Portable molecular workstation :-
- Place the pipette tips in the correct position of the cartridge
- Remove the 4-tube strips cover and place it in the correct position of the cartridge
- Place the flat PCR tube in the correct position of the cartridge and open the lid.
- Use a pasteur to transfer the sample to sample well of the 4-tube strip.
- Put the prepared catridge into the iponatic.
- Click the experiment task, enter the name and select the method. Then click Submit and run.
- In 2-3 minutes, carefully take out the catrdige when the extraction is completed. Cap the lid, discard the pipette tip and 4-tube strip.
- Mix the tube
- Mark the tube
- Centrifuge the PCR plate
- Make sure the liquid has been centrifuged to the bottom of the tube.
- Insert the PCR tube into the PCR module
- Jump into the amplification interface. The whole process to be done in 42.5 minutes.
- Click to search in reverse order
- Select the name of the current experiment
- Click [Calculate] the data normalize and display amplification curve.
- Click [Print] and the device will print the report.
For best offer contact Sinodia Holdings : firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp: +86 138 1679 1882
Mozocare is a medical access platform for hospitals and clinics to assist patients to access the best medical care at affordable prices. It offers medical information, medical treatment, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, laboratory consumables, and other allied services.